Can you think of anything more indulgent than oozy baked Tunworth...we can’t! Oozy baked Tunworth with rich truffle honey! This super easy recipe is bound to be a showstopper.
Hampshire Cheese Company: Inspired by her work in a cheesemonger in Australia, Stacey Hedges started making her own cheese. She spotted a gap in the market and embarked on creating a British camembert style cheese. Now with business partner Charlotte Spruce, Hampshire Cheese produce two multi-award winners!
- 250g Tunworth (use Perl Wen for a veggie alternative)
- 1 tsp truffle honey
- Handful of rosemary
- Glug of good quality olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Remove Tunworth from paper and put back in the box
- With a small knife, pierce 1 cm holes in the cheese and drizzle in truffle honey
- Pierce with a few sprigs of rosemary, finish with a glug of olive oil and pop in the oven on a baking tray
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until runny
- Remove from the oven and serve
Crusty bread or a sourdough crispbread is heavenly dipped into the molten, truffled tunny!